Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pictures from Hayling Island Goldfish show




A bit belated :) but I've finally downloaded my pics off my camera. These jikins and tosakins are amazing. There are even breeders here in the UK but they're not cheap. About £10 for a tiny baby the size of your thumb print. My objective is to get some once I ever get round to buying a large tank and giving up my biorb.










This orange fantail caught my eye - love the colouring and shape.






And this silvery moor.





















A friendly jikin.















And a panda....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Boyle said...

I love your goldfish photos. They really look great on your blog. I love the pictures of the jikins and tosakins, something that I would like to get soon for my business Country Koi Fish Farm. There colours are amazing and would look excellent in a pond. I haven't seen them around too much in Canada or USA, it seems like you can only get these overseas usually.

I also like the panda ones as well. There are really unique.

Thanks for sharing these excellent photos.

Do you know of someone who sells those jikins, tosakins and pandas in your area international? If you do let me know, there are an amazing fish.

Sincerely,

Jamie Boyle
The Goldfish Guy
www.GoldfishCareInformation.com

2:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home